Read Time:1 Minute, 26 Second
Have a Website to Monetize
- You must have a site which is live and have enough content so google can evaluate.
- If your site is under construction, doesn’t load, or is difficult to navigate, google can’t activate your account.
- Make sure your site must comply with Google AdSense policies.
Connect your site to Google AdSense
- Submit your website domain to connect with Google AdSense. Once you submit domain, specific code will be generated which needs to add in your submitted site.
- Just copy the code as it appears on your AdSense homepage.
- Paste the code between the <head> and </head> tags of a page that has content and regular traffic.
- After that Google AdSense will review your site properly with all parameters and policies. It can take few days or week’s time.
- If your site doesn’t approve by google you will be communicated through mail with necessary changes so you can apply again for approval after changes.
- It’s very important to enter your full name exactly as it appears on your banking information.
- Provide the full postal address of your bank account, including the zip code, so you can get paid.
- Provide a valid phone number.
Set up your Ad Placement on site
- Once site ready for Monetization You need to create Ad Placement on your site where you want to show Google Ads.
- Create Ad unites like Display ads, in-feed ads, in-article ads for all your Ad Placements on your site.